The State of New Hampshire considers vital records to be private, and access to them is restricted by statute to those individuals who have a “direct and tangible interest” in the record. Should you need assistance determining whether you have direct and tangible interest, please do so by dialing 603-726-3223 x-102 or x-103. Written requests for records can be done via mail by downloading the request form and sending it in with the appropriate fee. There is a $15.00 search fee per name record search regardless if a record is found or not. Should a record be found, the first certified copy is $15.00 and $10.00 thereafter as long as they are all purchased at the same time.
Request forms must have a signature, payment enclosed, and a copy of a valid government issued ID needs to accompany the written request. You can mail your written request to:
VITAL RECORDS REQUEST FORM
Application for Vital Records Certificate
Town of Campton
Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s Office
10 Gearty Way
Campton, NH 03223
Checks should be made payable to: Town of Campton
Obtaining a Marriage License:
You are able to obtain a Marriage License through the Town Clerk’s Office during normal business hours. Calling prior to your visit to the office is highly encouraged.
- Both parties need to be present.
- $50.00 License fee.
- License is valid for 90 days.
- Need Valid photo government issued ID and birth certificate.
- There is no 3 day waiting period.
- Need to know who is going to marry you, when and where.
- Allow ample time in our office to process the paperwork. Calling prior to your visit to the office is highly encouraged.
- If it is not your 1st marriage, please call our office for additional instructions.
Questions regarding obtaining a Marriage License can be answered by dialing: 603-726-3223 x-102 or x-103.
The main cemetery in the Town of Campton is Blair Cemetery located off Blair Road. There is an elected Superintendent and Sexton who oversees all of the Cemeteries in the Town of Campton. Cemetery lots are available for purchase in Blair cemetery. Please call the Town Clerk’s office for further details.