Places of Worship
Campton currently offers four churches located throughout Campton.
The Campton Congregational Church located on Route 175 was organized and built in 1774.
The Campton Baptist Church, located on Main Street in the main village, was built in 1826.
The Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall is located on Route 3 near the Route 175 Intersection.
The New Life Church, is located at 349 Owl Street.
New Hope Fellowship which meets at the Days Inn, 1513 US Route 3.
All four Churches have year-round congregations and weekly services.